Friday, May 29, 2009

Day 28...

Progress has Definitely Been Made!

Today it Friday, the 29th of May. I have completed 27 days 100% raw, and today is my 28thday. I can't even begin to tell you happy it makes me that I have made it this far and I see no need to give up my new raw lifestyle.

This week was not all sunshine though! I had a tough week. Everyone around me tempted me with food that I couldnt eat, and I was about to break. I thought that preparing some dishes would help me.... yeah not so much because everything I tried to make come out tasting terrible. I guess what they say is true... your emotions go into your cooking (uncooking in this case). But I made it through the week, and I even tried to make a Date Nut Torte from Alissa Cohen's book. It turned out AMAZING! So Yummy! And it was just what I needed to get me back into motivtation. Now all I need to do is make everything else just as well. lol. I tried making hummus, not good at all. I don't know what I did wrong, and I love hummus. Oh well. I will need to work on that.

So here is my progress:
Current weight: 211.0 pounds
Weight loss for the week: 3.3 pounds
Total Weight loss: 20 pounds.
Ailments now gone: Restless sleep, poor circulation, painful numbness in my arms and legs, painful gas, swollen feet and hands.

On another note... I usually have very weak nails that i can't keep long... they are growing and are strong as ever. I am taking care of them and am very please with how pretty they are.

So here are my progress photos. I will post from my 1st day and from today only.
Day 1 Day 28
Day 1 Day 28
Day 1 Day 28
Day 1 Day 28

I think you can definitely see Progress! I can't wait to see day 1 compared to Day 60!

No comments:

Post a Comment