Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Day 4 and Knitting!!!

Day 4 is complete and I am feeling great. My alarm is going off at 5am and I am waking up ready to go. I honestly can't believe it. I have not noticed any bodily changes in my appearance, but, and we discussed this on a ravelry posting last night, seeing changes in your own body is always harder. We are our worst critics. So as long as I am feeling this good I am going to keep going strong. I am excited for Friday! Mary and I are going to have weigh in. I can't wait to see my progress. (Lets just hope that there is some. lol)

I am going to the grocery store today to pick up some things for green smoothies. I am going to give it a try for the rest of the week. If I can make that the main part of my day and that make something yummy for dinner, I will be all set. I am also going to pick up a dehydrator this week. All of this makes me so excited! Hopefully I will have some yummy recipes to take pictures of soon. We shall see.

I am full of energy and what is more, I am knitting with vigor! Usually I knit for like 30 minutes to an hour and I am slow and I get tired. My eyes start to hurt, my arms start to ache, so I just put it down...
NOT LAST NIGHT! I watched The Changling (Clint Eastwood Film with Angelina Jolie) and I was shocked when I noticed first, how much I had done, and second that I wasn't having to look down and not concentrate on my movie just to knit a single row. I LOVE IT. So I am working on a shrug. It is my first garment project and I am excited to get it finished. I am knitting it in a Dream in Color yarn my sister gave me. The color is a purplish one. I love it. It is going to look so good when I am done. I honestly feel like i have enough energy in me to see that I get is done in a relatively timely manner... given leeway for mistakes of course.lol. I tend to make quite a few as I go along.

Also, I plan on going to a Beginners Yoga class on Saturday morning. The class is at our North Shore Yoga studio close to my house and a drop-in session is only $14. I figured that it would be worth going to see if I like it. It might just be the thing for me! Plus if it works out it would be a great way to make a few friends in the area. I am nervous to go because of how big I am. There is always a phobia of going to workout or something where there are all of these healthy skinny people, and feeling like they are just going to stare and make judgements...but I have to get over that and know that that is probably not the case at all. Just my own insecurities coming into play....So Saturday morning at 8:30am I will be going. I can't wait.

I am over halfway finished with 1 week of being 100% raw.... I am so proud of myself. I know honestly that it is all of the support I have been getting this week that is keeping me going. Even my sister told me that she has high hopes for me with this, and that really meant a lot to me. I feel determined to succeed in this.

Bring it on Day 5!

No comments:

Post a Comment