Thursday, May 07, 2009

Day 5 Completed

I can NOT believe that I have made it 5 days! 5 complete days! I am so proud of myself. I am feeling great. I actually feel like I am looking better, but I don't know if that is actually the case or if I imagining it.lol. Weigh-In is tomorrow, so we will soon see.

It is amazing that when you are feeling better with yourself, you take the things that come at you a lot differently. Work has become busy and stressful but I am not stressing out. That is so freaking strange! I am calm and I get to one thing at a time as quickly as possible. (Now hopefully this is working for me, and I don't get fired for slacking. lol). But I am enjoying work so much more now too. People who I thought were annoying and who I fought with constantly, are now wonderful people whose conversation I enjoy.
AND the BEST thing about this whole thing is, that for the first time I am more concerned about my health and my body, than I am about anything else. I am not stressing about boys not being in my life or not calling. I am not waiting around for something grand to come and find me. I am actively going out and doing my own thing. I am loving every moment of this.

Last night I took my sister out on a date. She is married with three kids, so she doesn't get to get out very often for personal time. So last night was $1 movie night at the theater (i know I am cheap) and they were playing
He's Just Not That Into You. It was so great! We both laughed so hard and when we left the movie we were both like...."That movie was awesome!" It is funny, while i was sitting through that movie, I was wondering.... "Do I do that?" LOL God I hope not!
SO it was nice to get out and spend time with my sis.

I
got everything I needed to make green smoothies. And Day 6 is being kicked off with one.
2 more days and I will have gone 1 week being
100% raw.

Do you know how amazing that feels???!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment