Friday, June 05, 2009

Weigh In and More....

So Another week is Done. Time seems to be flying by. I can't believe it. I have now done over a month raw. That still seems so unreal to me.

Today is the 35th day. I weighed in this morning at 208.4 pounds. That is a weekly total of 2.6 pounds. And an overall total of 22.6 pounds. Not too bad. I am noticing that the weight loss is starting to taper down. Each week I am losing less and less. I guess that makes sense. You body does eventually hit a plateau. I am going to step up the exercising bit. I am getting a Gazelle today. I am very excited about it. I have been trying to clear room for a little workout corner in my apartment. I think I almost have it. lol. So hopefully that will help me out a lot. I have decided to give the progress photos a break for a few weeks. I will just try to post them at monthly intervals now. So hopefully the next photos I post will be at day 60.

I got a new book! I am so excited. I finally had to give the Alissa Cohen book and DVD back to my friend April. I figured that I had had it over a month, so it was time. lol. So I got my very own book. I decided to go with the book Raw Food Real World. I am loving it. It has so many colorful pages, pictures of recipe in the book, and a lot of informational things. I am very happy with it. Sarma, the lady who coauthored the book, has a 2nd edition on coming out this month. I am going to have to refrain from buying it until I get my use out of this one. lol. I will post my cooking adventure from my new book as I go through it. I foresee some interesting outcomes.




No comments:

Post a Comment