Monday, May 04, 2009

Day 2 Complete

So I have completed my second day of being Raw. I am very happy that I made it through it, but I am going to admit that it was not easy at all. My body has started to get rid of all of the mucus that is has in it, and though you think it wouldn't be that much, My nose has been a constant drip since I woke up yesterday, and my head feels like someone hit is with a hammer. I have been sweating up a storm as well. But through it all I have to admit that when I woke up this morning I was even more determined to make it through this detox faze than ever.
I think a lot of that has to due with my new raw buddy Mary. I met Mary through this online crafting site that we both belong to...
http://www.ravelry.com/ We both are starting going raw relatively at the same time, she is one day ahead of me. She emailed me a couple of times yesterday and that really helped to keep me focused.
I was ready to throw the towel in yesterday and say this was not worth it what so ever. But Mary and I have decided to be accountable to each other so that we keep going, so I am not going to Punk out on her.
Day three has started. My head still hurts, but this too shall pass.


In the goal section of my side bar to the left I have
Get a rib tattoo as one of my goals. Of course to do this I will have to lose all of the extra weight I am carrying, but I know that I can do it. I found one that I really like, and I am going to use it as a reminder that I need to keep going if I want to achieve all of the goals I listed. So I picked this tattoo as a guide for the one I want to get because I love flowers. They are so delicate and beautiful, and I myself want to be those things. So I am going to push through this sucky part of detoxing and know that when it is all over I am going to feel better and I will be just one step closer to achieving my goals.
Day Three Here we GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment