Friday, May 22, 2009

Day 21 Weigh-In and Progress Photos!

Today is my 21st day of being raw.

I can't believe I have made it almost a whole month. One more week to do. I am totally psyched about that.

I am doing well, though the past couple of days I have had major cravings. I want a bacon cheeseburge or japanese hibachi. Random! But I am not going to give in.

This weekend I am going with my sister and brother-in-law to his sister's house. I will bring my own food and I am going to make a date nut torte to bring with me for everyone. If they like it great, if not, then it is more for me. lol.

So on with the progress. I am currently 214.3 pounds. That is about 3.4 pounds down this week and about 16.7 pounds for the 3 weeks I have been 100% Raw. (I say 'about' because who knows for sure with the scale).

Progress photos now: (I dont know if you will be able to see progress as I switched from my tshirt to a tank top cause you couldn't tell anything body wise with the tshirt. Hopefully the tank top will help to track progress a little better)

Day 1, Day 14, Day 21


Day 1, Day 14, Day 21


Day 1, Day 14, Day 21



No comments:

Post a Comment