Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Day 11 Feeling Great

Still feeling great!

I am feeling great. I am still totally psyched about my new way of life.

I decided that I might blog about something non "diet" related today!

I saw a great movie... that was also kind of sad. The Curious Case of Benjamin Button. I know a lot of people didn't want to see it, and Brad Pitt got a bad rap, or maybe the movie got a bad rap because of Brad Pitt. lol. Either way it was very good and totally worth seeing. Some of you might know that the movie is based on the Short story buy F. Scott Fitzgerald. I thought it was well done, and a touching love story. And for everyone who says... It looked weird.... Well Yeah. How can it not be weird, it is about a baby that is born old and then spends his life aging in reverse. LOL. Nothing normal about that!

I am going to try to finish up a painting that I have been working on. It is halfway done, I just lost my focus on it a while back, but now I am feeling motivated to finish it. Once it is done and I am happy with it I will post the picture of it.

I am also going to work on finishing my shrug. Tonight has been deemed Knit night. So I am going to get to it.

Day 11 is done, and I couldn't be more motivated to keep going!

No comments:

Post a Comment