Saturday, May 09, 2009

100% Raw for 1 Week!!!!


I have been 100% Raw for 1 Week!


7 days! I am totally psyched. I can't believe the difference in how I feel in just one week.

Last night I came home and decided that I was going to prepare a dinner that took a little bit of prep work. So I decided to make Pesto Pasta. I have to admit that I was nervous if I would like it. I just couldn't see how, when you are used to eating regular pasta, zucchini would fit the bill. But I made it anyhow and OMG How delicious was that! It was so good. I can't get over it. It was a perfect way to complete my Raw Week 1. I garnished the top of my pesto with diced tomatoe and sea salt. I will definitly be making that again. I got the recipe from a raw magazine called Purely Delicious, and you can actually view their recipes online at http://www.purelydelicious.net/. They Have thier magazines for sale on there too for $6.25 and issue and there is no shipping charge.

Last night I also took a night for just me. To pamper myself. I did my hair and unwound! Painted my toe nails, plucked my eyebrows (NOT VERY RELAXING)!!!, and read a book. It was so nice. It made all of this seem just that much better. I feel like I am glowing!

To Celebrate 1 one week raw I went to Yoga Class this morning. I was so nervous going in, but it was an awesome experience. I love the class. I had a male instructor which I was not expecting, and there were 4 other students in the class, 2 male and 2 female. It was a nice mix. Everyone was friendly, and since it was a beginners class there was no pressure to impress anyone. I worked my hardest but at the end of it all I had a huge smile on my face because I felt like I had accomplished something and started my weekend off right. It is a wonderful feeling. I will be going back to class next Saturday as well. What a great workout. I sweat more than I do when I am out walking. I was so surpised. Totally worth it. My body is a little sore from everything, but that is a small price to pay.

Week two is going to go just as famously as Week 1 did. I just know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment