Friday, May 08, 2009

Day 6 Completed. Weigh In Time

6 days completed. YAY! Almost a full week. I am feeling great besides very crampy this morning, but that is more of a natural issue than a diet issue, and it would figure that I would get this issue just in time for weigh in! lol. Oh well.

Mary and I decided that we would Weigh In today so that we can keep track of our progress with one another. When I started on Saturday Morning I weighed in at 231.0 pounds. This morning I weighed in at 222.4 pounds. So that is almost 9 whole pounds down in the 6 days. I am totally psyched about that. It is a lot more than I was expected, and I am a little nervous that that much came off so soon. But no matter what it is definitely motivation me to keep going to see what week 2 is going to bring for me. For the first time in my life, I really feel like this is a change that I am going to succeed in making.

Yesterday I made a green smoothie for breakfast. It was so much better than I thought it was going to be! I used Kale, cucumber, banana, and pineapple. So Yummy! I think I used too much water though cause it was not very filling and a little too think for my liking, but it tasted fantastic. I am going to try to make one for breakfast every morning. That way i can insure that I am getting enough greens in my diet. Last night I went to the greenlife grocery and treated myself to their salad bar there. It was so yummy! I packed it in a to go container and went over to my friend April's house, where we knit and watched a movie. It was a nice evening.

My sister totally surprised me again! She told me to set a goal, and once I reach that goal (yes she said ONCE I reach the goal, and not IF I reach the goal) she will buy me any tshirt that I want. See I don't look very good in tshirts right now. My belly has been too big lately. But I LOVE tshirts. There is a webiste http://www.threadless.com/ that has the best ones ever! So I picked one out, emailed her the link, and so it is set..... When I get under 200 pounds she will get me that tshirt. I couldn't ask my sister to be more supportive, and I can't even express how much her support in this really means to me. I am going to make her proud of me, and I am going to take care of myself like I should.

Tomorrow is Yoga day. I am totally excited! I am so out of shape but hopefully I can do it. It is a beginners yoga class.... I better be able to make it through the whole thing.

Other than that, Friday is off to a good start and it is the end of my Work week. It is going to be a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment