Wednesday, May 20, 2009

19 days and Counting

Today is my 19th day of being raw!

I am feeling great. Though I think that my weight loss has slowed down significantly. Though I can't tell from looking in the mirror, so I wont know anything for sure until Friday morning weigh-in. I have taken on exercising to help with my whole getting healthy kick! I am so freakin! sore. lol. Yesterday I went for a walk, I don't even know how far I walked. At some point I looked at my clock and was like... wow... you need to turn around and go back to your car. But I walked down on our riverwalk and over our pedestrian bridge. It was a very nice outing. I am going to have to have to buy a pedometer so that I know how far I am going. What I think was such a long walk might have only been like two miles. LOL. I have no idea. I will need to fix that. I have also started doing Cardio kickboxing tape. Jillian Michaels makes it. It is awesome. It really kicked my butt, but I am going to try to stick with it. With that, walking, and Yoga, I think I am doing pretty good with the exercising.

I had an awesome salad. I marinated cucumbers in apple cider vinegar and olive oil. Cut up romaine lettuce, red cabbage, roma tomatoes, raw peanuts, and then in the middle I put a tablespoon of raw hummus and sprinkled a little sea salt over the entire thing to taste. It was amazing. I didn't think I would like a salad that much, especially with so little dressing on it. But I think I am hooked to how good it tastes. I looks really pretty too with all of the colors.


On a knitting note:
My shrug is coming along very nicely. I am now working on my left sleeve. I am very proud that I am still going with it, especially since I have a terrible habit of scrapping projects cause they take too long. But I am still going and like my diet, I am determined to see this all the way through. I can't wait until I can post pictures of me wearing it. Now all I have to do is have enough energy after I kick my butt working out to really sit down and knit for the rest of the night so that I can get it done.

Motivation!
I have been shopping on etsy for things to get once I reach my goals. It is a great motivator, and there are so many great shops! I found a vintage style bathing suit that i am so in love with. I have been wanting one like it since High school. So that is on my life. There is also a pair of ballet flats that I have my eye on... and to make that even better my sister said that she would sew me a skirt to go with them (she totally rocks). So now I need to find so nice fabric for my skirt. There is also a store on etsy that makes really pretty panties. And I am just going to have to buy a couple a pairs when my butt is not so big. lol.

I am very excited that I am shedding this old skin and getting a new one very slowly. I am becoming a confident and beautiful individual. I can't wait to see the end transformation. I am already impressed with just the 18 completed days thus far.

I am still going strong...

No comments:

Post a Comment