Saturday, June 19, 2010

Weight Watchers is Working


So I have lost a total of 9 pounds. That is with 4 weeks of sticking to the program with very good days and days that didn't go quite so well. I am very excited with the results. :)
I have been slacking in my walking, but I am going to get back to it. I have decided that I am not going to let outside forces affect my ability to take care of myself, I will just be a lot more cautious than I was before.

My whole family is really supporting me on this whole Weight Watchers thing. They think it is great and the best thing for me to do at this point in my life. I have to agree with them. My grandmother just told me that she has taken it upon herself to put a dollar in an envelope for me for every pound that I drop. haha. She is awesome. Though I have to wonder if that means she will take money away if I gain.... Best to not think about that. :)

So on another note... I have completed my application to the peace corps and have submitted it. I am totally excited about it. I am really hoping that I get selected to go. It would be an amazing adventure. So it is now a waiting game, to see first if I get an interview, and second if I get selected. Keep your fingers crossed for me. I did not specify a region I would like to be in, so I have no idea if I get places whereabout it will be... It kind of makes it that much more exciting.

And... I got my hair done! I went for color. I got blond and red/copper put in my hair yesterday. I love it! So new hair, 9 pounds down. I am ready to start a new week that will be fantastic!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Angela, I thinks it is awesome that you are taking steps to get healthy. I am currently doing the same thing too! Keep up the good work. I will be starting to blog soon but until then you can keep email me at tedb2007@hotmail.com or tweet me at gettingfit4life. It would be nice to help get those goals because I am starting a massive lets get fit together campaign and anyone who is interest in getting healthy will be invited hang out with me and get support from me. Well until I hear from you keep at it you will win!

    Ted Bogan Sr.

    ReplyDelete