Thursday, February 25, 2010

Laid Off / Therapy

So last Friday I received word that the office I am currently working in would be going to a part time office and my position will no longer be available. I was then informed that I had a week before the changes were in effect. Needless to say I am pissed and shocked. Nevermind that yesterday they called me and asked me to stay on another week. I am still going to be without a job come the second week in March. This is so not good. I have been applying for jobs like my life depended on it, and thus far have had two job interviews in less than a week. I guess that is good. I am trying to stay positive about it, but I can't sleep at night and I rotate from wanting to eat everything in sight to not wanting to eat anything. It is terrible.

To keep my sanity I have been sucked into various romantic "smut" novels so that I can read of a life the doesnt remotely remsemble mine. lol. And the other day I actually put together my terrarium. I got a pink mushroom farm to put ontop of the "mood" moss that I bought for it. The pink mushrooms came with a little pink worm/snake. So I put him in there too. I accidently popped off three of the mushroom caps so I will have ro reattach them in the next couple of days. Lets hope that I am able to keep the moss alive and growing.

Has anyone made a terrarium? I could use any tips that you might have! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Angie, I stumbled onto your page looking for more terrarium plants. i am am a biology guy who does aquariums and terrariums. I can help with any of your questions about how to keep living things healthy and happy. I also do art and I like your paintings John

    ReplyDelete