Thursday, March 11, 2010

Found a Job

So I found another job. I was offered a position with Up Communications... They do the satellite installations for Dish Network. I got a job being a warehouse inventory assistant. I am actually pretty excited about the position. It is a lot of work and it require a lot of physical activity. I think it will be good for me. I really dislike sitting in an office all day. It allows for too many distractions and too much free time to snack and eat things that I shouldn't. Anyways...The pay is better than I was making, I get 100% of my benefits paid for, and I will be working a 4 days on and 3 days off schedule. I think in the long run it will be really good. I had to go for my drug test yesterday, so after they get the results of that in they will schedule a date for me to start working. I think my schedule might be from Sunday-Wednesday. 40 hours a week. So that is pretty fantastic.
In the meantime I am trying to keep busy. I have been knitting and am currently working on the sleeves to my sweater. :) Maybe I will get this thing done by the time next winter rolls around. haha.
I have also been working on my mother's christmas present. It is gorgeous and I think that she will really like it. I am going to have to get a new digital camera so that I can take pictures of all of these projects and post them. My phone camera is just crap. lol. So once I get a steady paycheck going again, and I get some money saved up, I will get a camera and start posting pictures that are worth looking at. :)
I have tried a few more raw recipes as well that I want to post pictures of, so I will be doing that soon too.
Keep checking back! Things are about to get better all around!

4 comments:

  1. Horay! See, told you you'd end up with more than one offer! Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news on the new job. Sounds like it will be more of a fit for you. Moving around a warehouse will be good for you - when I stopped doing that I gained 30 lbs. Still trying to get rid of that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. xxoo Angie Baby!! miss the crap outta you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! The new job sounds great!

    ReplyDelete