Friday, July 31, 2009

What Under 200 Feels Like!

I am under 200 pounds! Holy Crap! I am amazed and so freakin happy I can't even tell you. Considering I started at my heaviest at 238 pounds. Started on raw when at 231 pounds. Now I am under 200 pounds! WOW!!!!
So How I look: (I think that I look healthy and beautiful...and that takes a lot for me to say)



How I looked: (uumm.... Lets not even go there...)






How I Feel: (Sassy and Sexy as Hell!)
Ok I am done with the photos I promise! lol. I am just so excited at the difference. Can you believe it? I feel great and I am totally psyched. I never really thought that I would be able to get this far and keep going.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations honey. You look so good! I love the change in your hair as well! I'm so proud of you and so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the pictures!! You do look beautiful and I can see the healthiness in your eyes:) Its a beautiful transformation to witness and I wish you all the best! I have been checking out your recipes and I think you're doing a great job. You have accomplished so much! I will be offering a class in Collegedale at the end of August,Raw Lunches To-Go, you might want to check it out...Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're looking FABULOUS! And, even more importantly, you're feeling fabulous! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lady you look terrific! The food you've posted looks interesting too. Some I may even try.

    Congrats on the progress!

    ReplyDelete