Monday, July 20, 2009

Broccoli in Hoisini Sauce with Parsnip Rice


OMG. This was delicious! Russell James is an absolute genius. I subscribed to Russell James' The Raw Chef newsletter and I have not really tried to make anything before this recipe. This one seemed like it was easy enough for me to give it a go, and boy am I glad that I did. And who would have thought that parsnips instead of rice would be so yummy. I honestly cannot say enough good things about this recipe.
If you want to check out his other recipes, you can find them at: http://therawchefblog.com/category/raw-recipes. I am going to try many more. His desserts look amazing!
(And notice that I finally got plain white plates! haha)

2 comments:

  1. I've seriously been wanting to try that, it looks so tasty. I've made his lasagna and the orange chocolate tavoletta. Both are amazing. He may very well be my raw foods hero.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, for one, like your pretty colored plates :-)

    *hug* Much love!

    ReplyDelete