Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Have the New Website going with a couple Recipes

So things are going well. I am back into the raw swing of things. It is funny. This time around I do not feel the urge to weigh myself as much. That is a good thing I guess. I am just wanting to feel better, and I know that that will happen and the weight will gradually fall off when it needs to. I am just going to stick with this and not get discouraged.
With that said, Jesse, the boyfriend, has decided to go at this with me and he is doing famously. He is not super thrilled but he is working with it. It is a huge change and I know it is going to take some time for him to get used to the different foods we are eating.
I have logged some of the recipes we have tried on my raw in 2010 webiste so be sure to check it out. Last night we had Spicy Cilantro Pesto Stuffed Mushrooms that were amazing! :) You should give them a shot. There is also a recipe for a citrus green smoothie... It was amazing! and a creamy cashew citrus salad dressing. :)
http://rawagain2010.weebly.com/blog.html

1 comment:

  1. You're doing great girl!! Sorry to hear about your tooth...sometimes raw fooders get tooth problems as a result of major detox. So maybe you can look at it in a positive way and know that your body is repsonding to your awesome diet!!
    I am working on getting some meetings together for other raw foodies in Chattanooga. What dates are good for you in Feb and March? Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete