Thursday, January 28, 2010

Failed......

I dont know what is wrong with me. I am so mad at myself.

I can't seem to get into the swing of things with going Raw again. I don't know why I am having such a hard time. The first time I went raw I just did it. I had no issues right off the bat. What is going on?

I am really angry about this. I am just not feeling the motivation and I dont understand why. I need to figure out something that will get me back into the swing of things.

Even my coworker has gone raw because of our talking and she is loving it. You would think that would be enough to get my butt in gear!

Anyone have any suggestions? I am hanging on by a thread!

5 comments:

  1. Not failure! I bet you're still eating more healthily than a large proportion of the population. Do you think it would help to transition into all-raw more gently? Try Gena at Choosing Raw for some inspiration.. http://www.choosingraw.com/how-to-get-started

    I started off high-raw last Summer; I was really excited to start a new regime and the warm weather made it really easy. I'm eating a lot more cooked foods now it's Winter but I'm keeping them as 'clean' as I can and really enjoying them, rather than wishing I wanted a higher percentage of raw foods. I hope you can forgive yourself and find a positive balance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I am going to try. I will check out the website. I think that transitioning might be the way to go. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Angela,

    Please don't beat yourself up... you're not a failure! I agree that a transition may be best for you right now. I think the winter time is difficult because the draw to warm, cooked foods is so strong. Try to find what balance of raw/cooked foods feels good to you right now and go with that. Please take care and again, do what is right for you right now and don't worry about not being 100% raw. You will find the right balance for you where you are right now, and that's the important thing! Hugs, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm having the same problem. The first 3 weeks were great, and then PMS hit... and I've been struggling ever since... :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are doing a great job! I am organizing some raw events so know that there are other raw fooders out there pulling for you! March is going to be RAW FOOD MONTH at Greenlife!! I am so excited!! I will let you know about the upcoming raw events:) Hang in there girl you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete