Thursday, December 17, 2009

Raw Again 2010 Challenge

Hello to everyone!

So I have talked with a couple of friends who have decided that they too are going to go raw in 2010 starting in January.... (The boyfriend might even give it a go... he is still skeptical.

I am super excited about this and I can't wait to see how I do. The goal is to stay raw for 365 days. This is going to be a very difficult task, but one that is so rewarding once completed.

To celebrate the kick-off of this personal challenge and to get me even more psyched and motivated I have created a website for it. This new site will track my progress, food prep, emotions, inspirational stories, readings, etc. http://rawagain2010.weebly.com/

Please feel free to check out the new site and post comments for any inspiration, books, etc that you have come across that you think I would enjoy. (Any little bit of support will help keep me going all the longer).

I will still post everyday life stuff here, and will do a quick update on my raw again in 2010 progress, so please keep checking back.

3 comments:

  1. I'm thinking about joining you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing it!
    I plan to do 90% raw, keeping a small amount of cooked grains & legumes in my diet. Other than that, it's ON!
    Now to go research recipes! ;)

    ReplyDelete